Motion Logistics Ltd.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Total Vacancies: 1
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 1-2 years of related experience is required.
Business Address: Unit 208-12877 76 Avenue, Surrey, BC, Canada, V3W 1E6
NOC Group: Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and Scheduling coordination Occupations (12013)
NOC Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
This company is currently hiring 1 full-time permanent Logistics Supervisor to join their team in Surrey, British Columbia as soon as possible.
• Manage and coordinate the organization, staffing, and operational activities to ensure effective and timely implementation of all Logistics daily operational goals, inclusive of Shipping functions such as shipping, receiving, distributing, as well as Inventory Management such as maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products, processing purchasing transactions.
• Plan, direct and review work plan for assigned staff; Develop and initiate monthly reports having required project timelines; co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain companies.
• Plan, organize, arrange and oversee logistics for clients; Respond to customer inquiries and provide shipping information to clients; Consult with clients after transaction to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
• Ensure smooth operation of computer systems; Prepare and maintain reports on the progress of logistics and inventories using computerized system.
• Participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities of the organization.
• Completion of Secondary Education is required.
• 1-2 years of experience in related field is mandatory.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet