Logistics Team Lead
- Sundays Company
- Job ID : 57218
- Category : Logistics
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 13 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 13 Jul 2022
Sundays is a direct-to-consumer, online-first furniture start-up based out of Vancouver, BC. We’re a young company with big plans so we’re looking for talented and driven individuals to grow with us!
Reporting to the Logistics Supervisor, the Logistics Team Lead will provide day-to-day support to the Logistics team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide day-to-day support to the Logistics team by answering questions, addressing & improving task inefficiencies, creating & updating task schedules, overseeing coordinator tasks to ensure work is completed to a high standard, coaching performance issues & providing praise
- Communicate with Marketing, E-Commerce and Customer Care teams to improve the delivery of our services
- Ensure that the team is up-to-date on all system and process updates including SOP
- Hosting huddles & interviews with logistics coordinator candidates
- Responsible for training new hires on the Logistics team
- Assist to develop and implement Logistics processes and strategies that are aligned with business goals
- Assist with development and documentation of process flows in Notion
- Handle customer escalations as needed to maintain an excellent delivery experience
- Assemble and organize logistics data to produce reports as requested
- Handle various logistics related projects as needed
- Communicate with third-party logistics carriers regarding issues with services
- Schedule shipments and invoice orders
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 + years in Logistics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks with great attention to detail
- Logistics and/or distribution experience is an asset
- Team player with an upbeat and helpful attitude
- Enjoys the challenge of multi-tasking in a high-pressure environment
- High school diploma required
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word, navigating the web, ability to type 50+ wpm
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Be a part of a fast-paced, exciting new business.
- Comprehensive benefits plan (health, dental, vision).
- Generous product discounts.
- Free weekly classes at Ride Cycle Club.
- Kitchen stocked with coffee and tea and fresh fruit.
- Modern, casual, and open office with views of downtown Vancouver and mountains.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Hybrid model of work from home & office (office location is on Glen Drive in East Vancouver).
We appreciate hearing from all candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Sundays is proud to be an equal opportunity employer who is committed to inclusive hiring practices.
*Health and Safety is top priority at Sundays. All employees must be double vaccinated against Covid-19 prior as a condition of employment
How to Apply
To Apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet