BTC Logistics Inc. is looking to hire 07 Long haul truck drivers (NOC-73300) for their company.
Number of Positions: 07
-Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
– Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods
– Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes and cold storage.
– Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements and follow safety procedures
– Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption
– Administer bills of lading and manually or electronically maintain logbooks
– Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers
– May perform emergency roadside repairs
– May drive as part of a two-person team or convoy
Education & Experience:
– Completion of secondary School is an asset.
– Completion of an accredited driver training course of up to three months duration, through a vocational school or community college is an asset.
– Training will be provided by the employer.
– Class 1 OR AZ license is required.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No personal drop offs and calls please.
Aboriginals and new immigrants are welcome to apply.
No views yet