Long haul truck driver
- Lalli Bros Express Ltd.
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 76237
- Category : Transportation
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $27.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 13 Dec 2022
- Expiry Date : 13 Dec 2023
Permanent Position: Long-Haul Truck Drivers
No. of vacancies: 15
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening
Wage Rate: $27.00 Hourly, for 50.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date (at the latest in 3 months): As soon as possible
Business Location: 8028 128 Street, Unit #225, Surrey, BC V3W 4E9
Education: Not Required
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Driver's License (Class 1 or A), Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
Experience: No experience required. Paid on job training will be provided
Languages: Basic Knowledge of English
Type of Trucking and Equipment: Tractor-trailer, Extended length tractor-trailer combination.
Type of Travel: Long haul, Provincial/territorial, International
Weight Handling: More than 45 kg (100 lbs)
1. Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials.
2. Loading and unloading of goods.
3. Plan travel schedules and routes, use atlases and other trip planning aids.
4. Receive and relay information to central dispatcher.
5. Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
6. Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment.
7. Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness.
Security and Safety: Basic security clearance, Criminal record check, Driving record check (abstract), Medical exam, Drug test
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding. The candidate should be available to work full-time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required.
Transportation/Travel Information: Willing to travel cross-border, willing to travel for extended periods, willing to travel overnight, valid driver's license.
Work Location Information: Various locations in North America
Essential Skills: Document use, Working with others, Problem solving, Decision making, Critical thinking, Significant use of memory, Finding information, Continuous learning
Other: Operate units; hauling freight throughout Canada/U.S. Candidate must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Yard Address: 11686 Pine Rd. Surrey, BC V3V 7Y2
Office Address: 8028 128 Street, Unit #225, Surrey, BC V3W 4E9
Employer: Lalli Bros Express Ltd.
How to Apply
By Mail: 8028 128 Street, Unit #225, Surrey, BC V3W 4E9
By Fax: (604) 507-9826
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.lallibrosexpress.com
No views yet