- Paul Tan Personal Real Estate Corporation
- West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 15607
- Category : Management
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $45 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-01-04
- Posting Date : 30 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 29 May 2021
Title: Managing Director
Posted: December 1, 2020
Posted for: Senior-level, NOC 0114
Location: West Vancouver, BC
Term of the position: Permanent Full Time, 30 Hours per week
Our founder started his real estate trading career in 2015 and founded Paul Tan Personal Real Estate Corporation (PREC). Mr. Tan has continued to deliver top-level results financially since 2015. The PREC has continuously transacted over 100 Million dollars worth of properties every year since 2015. The company has been rewarded Medallion Club members by the Real Estate Board of Vancouver from 2015 to 2019. Paul Tan PREC's primary focus is to deliver top-of-the-line real estate agents with a strong, rewarding partnership that adds value to its customers.
Paul Tan PREC is practicing real estate trading (including residential and commercial) and rental property management. Paul Tan PREC's primary business includes land assembly & development, large-scale commercial properties' acquisition and sale, and residential trading. Our main office is located at 2440 Marine Drive, West Vancouver, BC, V7V 1L1. Our website is www. paultanhomes.com
Paul Tan PREC is seeking a full-time managing director to manage its business operation based in the West Vancouver office.
The successful candidate will have a track record of successfully managing a professional service business operation. The successful candidate should have advanced knowledge in business operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyze the company's current operation process and work out a comprehensive plan to improve the cross-department/cross-function operational efficiency
- Manage administration and finance team in related to administrative and financial operation sections, as well as coordinate and support marketing & sales team
- Direct and control the company's operation to meet the compliance requirement for labour, or other laws and regulations
- Establish administrative procedures and protocols to safely manage the client information, files, properties
- Establish a budget plan and control the expense for contracts, equipment, and supplies
- Report to the owner for the company's administrative performance and financial controlling assessment and improvement plan
- Hire and train employees for the company's operational policies and instructions
Skills & Qualifications:
- Completion of college in business administration, finance, or a related administrative services field is required.
- 3 years above experience in administration or finance sector is required
- Strong organization and communication skill are required
- High English proficiency is required.
- Prior experiences in a real estate transaction firm are considered an asset.
- Project Management Professional designation is considered an asset.
Paul Tan PREC is an equal employer, and We offer employment opportunities to all individuals, regardless of race, religious, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, gender, gender identify, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status.
We are committed to providing equal opportunity to every aspect of the employment relationship, including recruitment, selection, placement, training, compensation, promotion, disciplinary or any matters of employment.
How to Apply
How to apply:
If you believe you are the person meeting these requirements and passionate joining Paul Tan PREC, Please send your resume, cover letter and proof of credentials to us by Email.
The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote Job ID 2020-MD
Application Deadline: Until Filled.
Only the selected individual will be contacted and interviewed by phone.
Due to COVID-19 and Provincial Health guidance and City requirements, Paul Tan PREC is practicing social distance. Please do not visit our office for the application. Thank you for your interest in working with us.
No views yet