- Royal Spice Fine Indian Cuisine
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 11978
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 02 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 02 Sep 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Royal Spice Fine Indian Cuisine Restaurant is looking for passionate, enthusiastic, hard working and self-motivated Cooks to assist in running our new and growing restaurant kitchen and could join immediately.
Location: 212-815 Cloverdale Ave, Victoria, BC V8X5H9
Positions Available: 4
Anticipated Start date: As soon as possible
Compensation: $23.50 per hour
Work hours: 30 hours/week
Terms: Permanent Full-Time
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and cook complete Indian meals
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Oversee kitchen operations
- Observes and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently.
- Follow recipes and cooking procedures to ensure quality products are served
- Supervise the kitchens helpers and schedule their work shifts.
- Weighs, measures and mix ingredients according to company recipes and using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
- Estimate expected food consumption; procure food from storage or suppliers
Skills and Education:
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Completion of Secondary School
How to Apply
If you feel you will be right fit for this position, please Email your resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com Subject Line: Cook
No views yet