- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 11978
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 02 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 02 Sep 2021
Showshaa is looking for Marketing Co-Coordinator to promote their restaurant to the next level. If you have a natural talent for sales and marketing, then we would like you to join our team.
Anticipated Start date: As soon as possible
Location:7500 120 St #201, Surrey BC
Compensation: $30.00 per hour
Work hours: 30 hours/week
Terms: Permanent full time
Job duties and responsibilities
- Analyze, develop and implement marketing strategies to reach the target audience and generate potential leads for the business.
- Evaluate customer’s needs and develop the best marketing campaign for maximum outreach. Guide clients choose the most effective adverting means.
- Gather, research and draft marketing materials for chosen markets that are best suited for clients’ products and business.
- Develop, implement and execute various marketing campaigns including (Google AdWords, YouTube advertisement, social media such as Twitter and Facebook marketing).
- Establish and maintain contact with media department and prepare content for publications.
- Work with internal partners to identify messages and tactics that effectively represent the company's products and services to customers and prospects.
- Process marketing leads and assist in reporting to evaluate effectiveness across the sales cycle.
- Help improve and manage client & company's website, e-mail and online marketing initiatives.
- Coordinates the production of promotional materials with outside creative resources.
- Assists in tracking online sales, marketing leads, sales collateral and promotional item inventories.
- Determine and approve the material used in brochures, ads, reports, newsletters and other promotional materials.
- Proofread marketing documents for quality control.
- Research competitor products and keep up to date with new marketing strategies and conduct surveys to gauge customer feedback.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience
- College Diploma
Only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada may apply. Canadians, Permanent Residents, Underrepresented groups, Youth are welcome to apply.
How to Apply
If you think you might be a good fit for this position, please EMAIL (Only) your recent resume with a cover letter to: (Subject Line should be: Marketing Co-Coordinator)
No views yet