Marketing Coordinator for Fabric Store
- Core Fabrics
- Montréal, Québec, Canada
- Job ID : 23201
- Category : Marketing
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-06-07
- Posting Date : 14 May 2021
- Expiry Date : 13 Jun 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Marketing Coordinator for online fabric store
Who We Are
Core Fabrics is a new and innovative online fabric store with a mission to reduce the environmental and human impact of the craft industry. We want to empower our community of sewists, makers and DIYers to create with peace of mind by sourcing sustainable, ethical and beautiful fashion fabrics not available anywhere else. Wherever you work in our company, you will have the opportunity to bring new ideas to continuously improve our products, service and offerings, and deliver real value to our customers.
Together we go beyond.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Diversity is our gift, inclusion our ethos, and equity our daily focus.
We are grateful for the gift of working with our diverse teams and partners around the world. We want every employee to feel supported, empowered and celebrated just as they are. This is part of our DNA. As lifelong learners, we continually focus on providing our people with the support they need to thrive both professionally and personally.
As Marketing Coordinator, you will work directly with our co-founders to develop, build & implement a cohesive marketing strategy across multiple channels, including our newsletter, social media, paid advertising, and our blog, in addition to promoting our brand to media and other partners within the hobby sewing space.
Core Fabrics is a brand new company, with a large existing following from our sister brand, Closet Core Patterns. We are looking for someone who is flexible, resourceful and can wear many hats while we get off the ground. If the potential to grow and evolve within an energetic, mission-led company excites you, we want to hear from you!
- Work with co-founders to develop an overall marketing strategy focused on growth and brand positioning
- Develop & implement a cohesive social media strategy across Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest, which includes building an influencer/loyalty program tracking
- Develop and guide narrative brand storytelling that resonates and connects with our audience across all our channels
- Oversee a Social Media Community Manager; coordinate and liaise with our photographer, graphic designer, copywriter, web designer etc. in order to create marketing assets and website & social media content
- Work closely with the marketing coordinator at our sister brand to ensure communication and strategy is coherent across both companies
- Grow our email list and design email campaigns that drive sales
- Work with digital advertising contractor to create engaging and high performing ads across Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Google
- A minimum of 2 years working in digital marketing
- An interest in crafting or sewing clothes, and an interest in fashion (knowledge of the online sewing community is a huge asset)
- Experience in content creation for website and social media, including video
- Experience in email marketing
- Ability to identify and track relevant Key Performance Indicators
- Strong copy-writing abilities
- Experience with paid digital advertising an asset
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and a “can do” attitude in a start-up environment
- Team player with excellent problem solving skills
- Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office or Google docs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experienced user of Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Strong command of English – spoken and written (French is an asset)
- Flexible schedule
- Mix of remote and in-person work
- Employee discounts on fabric
- A collaborative, inclusive work-environment with lots of opportunity to grow & develop
- Competitive salary based on experience
How to Apply
Please send a CV with references, in addition to a cover letter introducing yourself, to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 28, 2021. Ideally our chosen candidate would be able to start as soon as early as possible in June. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No views yet