Marketing Specialist Advertising– NOC 1123
- Red Rhino Inc.
- London, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 10745
- Category : Marketing
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.50 to $27 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 22 Jul 2020
- Expiry Date : 22 Jul 2021
Position: Marketing Specialist Advertising– NOC 1123
Employer: Red Rhino Inc.
Location: 205 Horton St E #201, London, ON N6B 1K7;
Wages: $25.50 to $27.00 per hour, 30-44 hours a week
Language of work: English
Benefits: Medical and dental insurance, and group benefits after a 3-month probationary period
Vacancies: 1 full-time and permanent position
Reports to: Group Account Director
Location: London, ON, Canada
Job Type: Full-Time, Days
Start Date: Immediately
Red Rhino Inc. is a digital marketing agency providing a full range of core digital marketing services that include web development, app building, multi-device marketing and online branding services.
Based in London Ontario, Red Rhino has gained a reputation for exceptional services since 1996. With a focus on branding and People, Red Rhino continues to grow in the Digital Marketing space.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team based out of London Ontario. Our Digital Marketing Specialists and Co-ordinators support our Division Managers and Clients by providing the required digital marketing functions including Pay-Per-Click, Search Engine Optimization, and Social Media Marketing services.
The successful Digital Marketing Specialist will analyse, develop and implement communication and client promotion strategies and marketing programs. This role involves a high level of client campaign monitoring and analysis needed to implement effective advertising/marketing strategies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assist in providing targeted digital marketing campaigns and provide recommendations on the advertising needs of various online campaigns;
· Advise clients and management on the various digital marketing needs for digital campaigns;
· Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for multi-device interface and social media;
· Gather, research and prepare analysis and performance-based materials for internal and external audiences;
· Prepare reports, briefs, and presentations as needed to effectively service our client accounts;
· Perform thorough digital audits for current and new clients on an on-going basis;
· Assist in executing digital marketing functions including Pay-Per-Click advertisements and Search Engine Optimization;
· Provide strategic & tactical recommendations on an on-going basis as campaigns & KPIs evolve;
· Support initiatives to market content through client social media channels;
· Prepare and deliver informational materials on various digital campaign offerings;
· Monitor and manage day-to-day digital campaign accounts;
· Co-ordinate special events and digital promotions for internal and external audiences;
· Assist in the preparation of reports and monthly marketing analysis documents.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Minimum 2 years of experience as in Digital Marketing is required.
· Must have a University or College degree in Marketing, Marketing Business Management, or Related Field.
· Ability to interact with people effectively and in a professional manner;
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment;
· Good multitasking skills, and ready to take on challenges
How to Apply
No views yet