Marketing Specialist- advertising
- The Thirsty Scholar
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Job ID : 11211
- Category : Marketing
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17.50 to $19.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 09 Aug 2020
- Expiry Date : 05 Feb 2021
We are looking for a well experienced Marketing specialist- Advertising for the The Thirsty Scholar Pub located at 32- 2105 8th Street East, Saskatoon, SK S7H 0T8.
Number of Positions: 01
The Marketing specialist- Advertising researches and analyses demographics, pricing schedules, market trends, competitor products, and other information relevant to the company’s marketing objectives. He/she uses marketing expertise to help direct strategy and planning for promotional materials, sales tactics, and other department activities. Creates and develops new advertising methods and other marketing materials.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Ability to supervise: Staff in various areas of responsibility, 3-4 people
Specific Skills and Responsibilities
- Gather, research and prepare communications material.
- Act as spokesperson for an organization, Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys.
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies.
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs,
- Initiate and maintain contact with the media.
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes.
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material, Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Attention to detail, tight deadlines, Work under pressure
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
MS Word, Adobe Photoshop, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Excel, InDesign
Hourly Rate: $17.50 to $18.50 per hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full time and Permanent
Benefits: 4% Vacation pay
How to Apply
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet