Medical Administrative Assistant-Dental Clinic
- S.M. Springdale Dental Centre
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 4238
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2019-11-01
- Posting Date : 01 Nov 2019
- Expiry Date : 31 Oct 2020
|Employer:||S.M. Springdale Dental Centre|
|Position:||Medical Administrative Assistant-Dental Clinic|
|Location:||2260 Bovaird Dr E, Unit#119 & 120, Brampton, ON L6R 3J5|
|Salary:||$24.50 per hour–The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.|
|Other benefits:||None other than employer CPP and EI contributions|
|Vacation:||4 % of the gross salary|
|Hours of Work:||32-40 hours a week|
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Patient Reception and Intake; schedule and confirm appointments, receive and communicate messages for the staff and patients.
- Receive and make phone calls, fax, sort mail and distribute accordingly
- Creating and updating patient’s electronic Health Records
- Interview patients to complete forms, documents and case histories.
- Complete insurance claim forms.
- Initiate and maintain confidential patient files and records.
- Follow up with insurance companies and patients regarding treatments.
- Prepare invoices and deposit slips.
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- Order supplies and maintain inventory of Dental clinic.
- Supervise and train new staff in procedures and in use of current software.
Specific skills required
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Possess an understanding and working knowledge of MS Office suite to include Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required. College level diploma in medical administration or related would be considered as an asset
- Minimum one year of administrative experience working in a medical or dental clinic is required
- Practical knowledge of patient coordination software such as tracker is required
How to Apply
By Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet