rehabilitation services director
- Mountainview Health and wellness centre Ltd.
- New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 53035
- Category : Health Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-09-01
- Posting Date : 10 May 2022
- Expiry Date : 06 Nov 2022
Mountainview Health and wellness centre Is prominent wellness and health care provider in the lower mainland, we have been serving the community of Metro Vancouver since 2011. At Mountainview Health and Wellness, our health care practitioners deliver a comprehensive treatment approach. We have a wide range of services like Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Kinesiology, Massage Therapy, Chiropractic, Psychology, Clinical Counselling, Acupuncture & Osteopathy. For more information, please visit our website https://mountainviewhealth.ca .
We are looking for a director for our medical clinic; it is a critical clinical/medical position to support the Canadian business. This role is a new role for Mountainview Health and wellness centre, offering an opportunity to formulate, build and coordinate know-how and efforts for the business's success.
The successful candidate must have the required experience and education to pursue the following duties:
– Manages the tactic and strategic objectives of the clinic through the development of operating and capital budgets, review of expenses and the development of action plans.
– Recruits and train future hire provides leadership and mentorship on individual leadership and development plans and offers regular, ongoing, precise and meaningful feedback to recognize and address performance improvement.
– Acts as a liaison for patients, clients and families; respond to issues in the area of clinical operations to internal and external stakeholders and agencies; ensures compliance of the complaint review and audit process.
– Possess deep compassion and empathy to treat our patients and promote healthy lifestyles.
– Ensure compliance with provincial and federal privacy legislation
– A post graduate degree in a related field is in an asset.
– Competent oral, written and presentation skills.
– Previous managerial experience is must.
– Proven ability to work effectively as part of an interdisciplinary team and demonstrate competence in performance.
– Highly Proficient in using technology including computers, software programs such as Microsoft Word, Power Point, Outlook & Excel.
– Adaptable to a dynamic work environment in a growing company with expanding service lines and client base.
How to Apply
Send your resume and cover letter to : email@example.com
No views yet