Mote Managing Supervisor
- Alpine Lodge Motel
- Grande Cache, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 22715
- Category : Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 04 May 2021
- Expiry Date : 11 May 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Alpine Lodge Motel in Grande Cache, AB is looking for a competent Mote Managing Supervisor to join our team.
Position Available: 1
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: C$23.00 per hour
Work Hours: 30~35 hours per week (shifts to be determined)
Vacation: 10 days of paid vacation per year OR 4% gross salary
Work Location: 10005 100 Street, Grande Cache, AB T0E 0Y0
Main Job Duties:
- Co-ordinate, supervise, assign and review the work of motel services clerks/front desk clerks
- Establish work schedules and procedures for motel services clerks/front desk clerks
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units and maintain positive working relationships with them
- Resolve work-related problems to ensure the high-quality guest service level
- Prepare and submit progress and other reports to management team
- Train motel services staff in job duties including guest registration, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Perform the same duties as workers supervised
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– A minimum of 1 year of experience as a hotel/motel/other accommodation services clerk or front desk clerk are required.
– Languages: English
– Personal Suitability: team player, organized, excellent oral communication, client focus
How to Apply
How to apply
By email: email@example.com
Please send us your resume and cover letter by email.
We hire on the basis of merit and are strongly committed to equity and diversity. We also appreciate all your interests, but only selected applications will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.
No views yet