We have been building homes in Brantford and area since 1987. Our goal is to provide quality homes to our customers at a price that is affordable. All our homes are built to last. We are committed to finding new ways to deliver good quality to our customers and to exceed our customers’ expectations, we do this by continuously improving our quality and by providing excellent after-sales service. If you are interested in joining our team, apply today!
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
• Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
• Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
• Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
• Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
• May prepare cost estimates for clients.
Education & Experience:
Completion of Secondary School and 5 years of experience
English (Basic is acceptable as long as duties are performed accurately and safely)
Wage: $24.00/ hour
How to Apply
No views yet