Attendant for a Person with Disabilities
- Randhawa Family
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 8404
- Category : Caregiver
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-04-22
- Posting Date : 22 Apr 2020
- Expiry Date : 22 Apr 2021
The Randhawa family is looking for an attendant for an adult person with disabilities; the qualified candidate will have a minimum of 1 year of experience working as a caregiver or completion of a training program in a related field as well the ability to communicate in English and completion of Secondary School. The attendant will be working at the employer’s residence.
The right candidate will perform the following duties:
- Provide care and companionship for an adult with disabilities.
- Administer personal care such as assisting with bathing, personal hygiene, and dressing and undressing
- Prepare meals and assist with feeding
- May go grocery shopping occasionally if needed.
- Launder clothing and perform housekeeping duties related to the person receiving care only.
We are offering $20.00/hr. for 35 hours a week. This is a full-time, year-round position
Please apply to this posting by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The work location is a private home located around the intersection of 60 Ave and 136 St, Surrey BC.
No views yet