Neighborhood Montessori Learning is looking for Early Childhood Educators
- Neighborhood Montessori Learning
- New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 15041
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18-24 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 16 Nov 2021
Early Childhood Educator
Full time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00- $24.00 per hour
Work Hours: 30 – 40 hours per week
Benefits: extended health care, Vision Care, and Dental Care, 10 days paid vacation per year
Number of Position available: 2
Work Location: New Westminster, BC, Canada
Address: 121E Columbia Street, New Westminster, BC, Canada V3L 3V7
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrator: Carolina Gonzalo
- Must have an ECE certificate (ECE program graduate)
- Experience as a ECE is preferred, but not mandatory
- Understand the BC Child Care Licensing Regulation
- Understand the Code of Ethics of the Early Childhood Educators of British Columbia
- Valid First Aid Certification
- Valid Criminal Record Check
- Must be able to communicate and correspond in English
Requirements and Duties
- Ability to work with children by stablishing Clear, Consistent and Simple limits.
- Capability to gain Children’s attention in a respectful way.
- Ability to establish and maintain communication with co-staff and families.
- Develop and implement daily activities for children.
- Lead children in activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs.
- Preparing art and craft materials and demonstrate their use if being asked by children.
- Guide and assist children in their development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
- Ability to write daily activities and interest of each child in the communication book.
- Ensure the health and safety of each child
- Cleaning and sanitize the furniture, toys and center area after children use.
How to Apply
How to Apply:
Please send your CV/Resume to email@example.com
No views yet