- Hi End Protection Services Ltd.
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 32115
- Category : Security
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $25.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 28 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 28 Sep 2022
Hi End Protection Services Ltd.is currently looking for 1 Office Admin to join their team on a full time, permanent basis (NOC 1221)
- Oversee and coordinate administrative procedures in the office, as well as examine, evaluate, and implement new ones.
- Establish work priorities, distribute work to office support workers, and ensure that deadlines and procedures are adhered to.
- Execute administrative tasks related to admissions to postsecondary educational institutions.
- In processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation, administer policies and processes pertaining to the release of records.
- Co-ordinate and plan office services such as lodging, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, asset disposition, parking, maintenance, and security.
- Analyze budgeting, contracts, and project planning and management procedures, as well as oversee administrative activities.
- Assist with the creation of the operating budget and inventory and budgetary controls.
- Assemble data and write reports, instructions, and letters on a regular and special basis.
- Completion of Secondary (high) School is required.
- Completion of a training program or apprenticeship in the field is an asset
- Experience of 1 year or more is beneficial
- Certification or licensing is required.
How to Apply
Job Location: 14366 77 avenue, Surrey B.C, V3W 0X9
Aboriginal, Youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply
No views yet