Office Administrative Assistant
- Delkore Homes Ltd.
- Job ID : 2935
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : 2019-06-19
- Posting Date : 19 Jun 2019
- Expiry Date : 18 Jun 2020
Delkore Homes Ltd. is looking for ONE Permanent, Full-time Office Administrative Assistant who could join with us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: 13477 – 60 Ave., Surrey, BC, Canada V3X 2M4
Position: Office Administrative Assistant
Position Available: ONE (1)
Compensation: $22.50 per hour
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare, compile and administrate relevant forms and documents of clients.
• Communicate with clients by responding to telephone, in-person and email enquiries
• Maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
• Keep detailed records of clients’ information, documents, accounting, etc.
• Prepare daily work reports (day’s work/Progress/status on each client file on day to day basis) and hand over or discuss with the supervisor
• Communicate attendance & prospect data to staff via weekly attendance report
• Responsible for timely and efficient movement of all company and construction paperwork
• Prepare and disseminate the work schedules of construction workers
• Provide general administrative and clerical support includes but not limited to: mailing, scanning, and photocopying
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Completion of one- or two-year College Diploma/Degree OR Relevant 1-2 years of experience is required.
NOTE: Wage review by employer based on performance
How to ApplyIf you have the above qualifications and willing to start immediately, please (Only) EMAIL cover letter and resume to email@example.com (Subject Line: Office Administrative Assistant) We welcome New Immigrants, Underrepresented groups, and Youth to apply for the job.
No views yet