- Global Settlement Consulting Inc. dba GS Consulting Inc.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 12525
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-09-16
- Posting Date : 15 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 15 Sep 2021
Global Settlement Consulting Inc. dba GS Consulting Inc. in Vancouver, BC is looking for two experienced, Full-Time, Permanent Office Administrators.
- Position: Office administrator (NOC 1221)
- Working hours: 32.5 hours / Week (6.5 hrs/day, 5days/week) / Full Time & Permanent Position
- Hourly wage: $24.00/hour
- Vacation: 10 days paid vacation/year or 4 % gross salary
- Number of Positions: 2
- Business Name: GS Consulting Inc.
- Business Address: 503-1155 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC V6E 1B5
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration is an asset.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a related position is required.
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail
- Language: English
- Carry out administrative activities, type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents
- Ensure all the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, prepare and review all documents
- Work within strict timelines and communicate with the client consistently via email or telephone, assist clients with the completion of paperwork and ensure paperwork submitted on time
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures, supervise and train administrative staffs and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
How to Apply
Send your Resume or CV
By Email: email@example.com (Please name it “Office administrator” on the Subject Line)
No phone calls regard to the job offer!
Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.
No views yet