- GRD Construction
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 61064
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.69 - $27.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-07-27
- Posting Date : 27 Jul 2022
- Expiry Date : 23 Jan 2023
GRD Construction (Guru Ramdas Construction) offers extensive experience in all aspects of Roofing, Sheeting/Cladding, sheet metal, structural steel, project management, supervision, safety management, and quality control. We work on industrial and commercial buildings across Canada and have a great team of guys to take care of your future project.
GRD Construction also offers full-scale end-to-end Drywall services through its sister company GAD Systems Ltd. We offer services for Drywall, Interiors, T- Bar Ceiling, Painting, Insulation, Dense glass shielding, Steel stud framing, large-scale construction etc. under GAD Systems.
- Position: Painter
- Work Hours: 40 hours per week
- Wage: $24.69 – $27.00 per hour
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Start date: ASAP
- Benefits: 4% vacation pay
- Work Location: Various location in lower mainland, BC, Canada (company location: 12194 86 Ave Surrey, British Columbia V3W 3H7)
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Repair all cracks and holes on the walls, ceiling, baseboard, etc.
- Sanding of surfaces to make them smooth and ready for painting
- Remove excess of mud/drydex on the walls, ceiling, baseboard, etc.
- Remove dust from surfaces to be painted
- Clean surfaces to be painted
- Caulk all cracks
- Prepare paint to obtain the desired color and texture before applying
- Apply paint in interior and exterior surfaces by cutting, rolling, and spraying
- Erect scaffolding, swing stages and attach rigging
Requirements/Education and other requirements
- Completion of secondary school.
- At least one year work experience.
- Ability to distinguish between colours.
- Be comfortable bending, crouching, kneeling, and standing up for long periods.
- Be able to lift up to 50lb.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
No views yet