College/CEGEP (2 to 3 year program)
Minimum 1 Year to less than 2 years.
• Help and direct patients in using supportive devices such as, crutches and canes.
• Help asses the effectiveness of patient care plan and provided information regarding patient's performance.
• Performed various treatments as prescribed and directed by a Registered Physiotherapists including gait training, balance exercises, range of motion, strengthening exercises and falls prevention techniques.
• Monitored and reported changes in health status of patients to the Physiotherapists.
• Ordered prescribed assistive or adaptive equipment for the patients.
How to Apply
Apply with your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet