- Creekside Fire Protection Ltd.
- Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 17506
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 15 Jan 2021
- Expiry Date : 15 Jan 2022
Creekside Fire Protection Ltd. is looking for one (1) Permanent, Full-time Fire Protection Installer who could join with us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: Various locations near and around Maple Ridge
Office Address: Unit 200, 20170 Stewart Crescent, Maple Ridge, BC, Canada, V2X 0T4
Position: Pipefitter Helper
Position Available: ONE (1)
Compensation: $21 per hour
Hours per week: 30 hours per week
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Load and unload materials and move materials to work areas.
- Assist to select specified type and size of pipe to be cut, measured, threaded and installed.
- Mount pipe hangers and brackets on walls and ceiling to hold pipe.
- Assist with the installation of pipes, instruments, valves and other fittings
- May disassemble and remove damaged pipe
- Assist in lifting, positioning and securing of materials and work pieces during installation.
- Clean and prepares construction sites by removing debris and possible hazards
- Lift and carrying objects of varying weights
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Perform other duties as required and directed
- Some High/Secondary School considered an asset.
- Some previous work experience as a Construction Helper is preferred.
How to Apply
If you have the above qualifications and willing to start immediately, please (Only) EMAIL cover letter and resume to email@example.com (Subject Line: Pipefitter Helper)
No views yet