- Dr. Ma’s Laboratories Inc.
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 87856
- Category : Management
- Job Type : Contract
- Salary : $43.5 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-03-14
- Posting Date : 14 Mar 2023
- Expiry Date : 10 Sep 2023
Employer: Dr. Ma's Laboratories Inc.
Dr. Ma's Laboratories Inc. is looking for the suitable individual for its Burnaby, BC location. The details are as follows:
Job title: Production Manager
Number of Positions: 1
Work Location: Burnaby, BC
Work Hours: 40 hours per week
Wages: $43.50 CAD per hour
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a manufacturing establishment under the direction of a general manager.
- Develop and implement plans to efficiently use materials, labour and equipment to meet production targets
- Optimize the planning process by applying Lean Production method, and realize accurate and fast conversion from product demand to material procurement, achieving high on-time delivery rate of orders, low inventory level and improve the inventory turnover
- Plan and manage the establishment of departmental budget
- Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products, Arrange manpower and maintain the inventory of raw materials to ensure the completion of production plan;
- Direct quality control inspection system and develop production reporting procedures.
- Coordinate with different departments to establish, develop production plan and optimize the production process.
- Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines
- Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems and methods of work.
- Cooperate with Facility and Machinery Maintenance Department to keep machines and devices in good operation condition
- Develop production schedules, organize staff meetings, and follow up the work of each department and project progress;
- Hire, supervise and train or oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques.
- Report to the general manager
- A college diploma from an accredited university is required;
- 5+ years of management experience in medical or natural health industry is required.
- Candidates with professional knowledge of medical/pharmaceutical field will be given a priority.
- Familiarity with manufacturing management is a must.
- Good at communication and exchanges, management and training capabilities.
- Exceptional time management skills, attention to details, team player and leadership skills.
- Ability to multi- task, independence and prioritise multiple projects.
Position available and open to the Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors.
How to Apply
No phone call please, kindly email your resume and selected candidates will be contacted.
No views yet