Production Testing Operators and Supervsiors
- Tara Energy Services
- Clairmont, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 15748
- Category : Skilled Labor
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $22.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-01-04
- Posting Date : 03 Dec 2020
- Expiry Date : 03 Dec 2021
Tara Energy Services, based in Clairmont, AB is seeking experienced Production Testing Operators who are interested in an engaging, growth focused career at one of North America's premier oilfield services companies.
Competitive wages, benefits package and in-house training program for career advancement.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as testing operator
- Must be a self-starter, in good physical condition
- All safety tickets up to date, H2S, First Aid and Energy Safety Canada's CSO. Candidates will also require out-of-jurisdiction First Aid, which is an endorsement available through St. John's Ambulance and required to work in B.C.
- Physical / Pre-employment drug screening in effect
- On call work
- Driver’s abstract required
- Valid Driver's License
Tara Energy Services provides complete oil and gas testing services with the highest standards of equipment to the North American oil and gas industry. Passionate about safety, quality, and the environment, we are the leaders in safety and emission standards.
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply
Please send your resume and up to date safety tickets to email@example.com
No views yet