Rental Service Supervisor
- Spokes Bicycle Rentals
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 9567
- Category : Other
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 11 Jun 2020
- Expiry Date : 08 Dec 2020
Position: Rental Service Supervisor
Number of job vacancies: 1
Working Hours: 40hrs per week, 5days a week, may have to work overtime if needed
Work Shift: It can be daytime, evening, weekends and/or holidays
Wage: $20.50 per hour
Benefits: 4% of vacation fee from gross salary
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Address: 1798 W Georgia St. Vancouver, BC, V6G 2V7
Spokes Bicycle Rentals has been serving Vancouver locals and tourists since 1938. With a convenient location at the entrance to spectacular Stanley Park, Spokes is the perfect starting point to get out riding on the world famous seawall and beyond. We have knowledgeable and friendly staff to help our customers through the process and to get them on the right bike so they can enjoy their ride.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of Spokes bike rentals, including training, performance management, assigning duties and preparing work schedule.
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of part time workers
- Upholding company standards by ensuring vehicles are presentable to customers
- Responsible for customer interactions
- Resolve problems that arise such as customer complaints
- Reserve items for requested times and keep records of items rented
- Receive orders for services, such as rentals, repairs
- Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Completion of secondary
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in customer service or in the bike rental industry.
How to Apply
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Rental Service Supervisor” in the subject line.
No views yet