- The Katsu Restaurant Ltd. dba The Katsu Japanese Cutlet House
- Langley City, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 9125
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-05-25
- Posting Date : 25 May 2020
- Expiry Date : 25 May 2021
The Katsu Restaurant Ltd. dba The Katsu Japanese Cutlet House in Langley, BC is looking for a skilled and experienced Full-time, Permanent Restaurant Manager.
- Position: Restaurant Manager (Full-Time, Permanent position)
- Wage: $24.50 per hour
- Working hours: 32 hours per week (8 hours/ day, 4 days/ week)
- Ability to do shift work (daytime, evenings, weekends and holidays)
- Vacation: 10 days paid holidays per year or 4% gross salary
- Positions Available: 1
- Education: Completion of a college diploma
- Experience: 3 years or more of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience
- Language: English
- Working Location: 5576 204 St, Langley, BC V3A 1Z5
- Business Name: The Katsu Japanese Cutlet House
- Manage and co-ordinate activities of restaurant staffs
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurant, food and beverage service.
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
How to Apply
How to Apply: send your ‘resume’
- Email: email@example.com (Please respond with resume by email with ‘Restaurant Manager’ on the subject line)
- Mail to working address above.
We thank everyone in advance for their application, but only candidates considered for this position will be contacted for an interview.
No phone calls regarding employment please.
No views yet