- Wimpy’s Diner
- Belleville, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 13033
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 30 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 30 Sep 2021
We are looking for a well experienced Restaurant Manager for the Wimpy’s Diner restaurant located at 170 N Front St Unit #2 Belleville, ON K8P 3B8
The Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management. Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Recruits staff and oversees training program. Responsible for inventory and money control systems – may establish inventory schedules. Responsible for local marketing initiatives – may contact prospective customers to promote sales. Maintains business records. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
- Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
- Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained, and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Maintains business records and analyzes them to increase sales.
- Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
- Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
- Plans special events and promotions.
- Identify new vendors and suppliers for procurement of raw material.
- Oversee day to day banking needs like paying suppliers and employees, depositing cash to business accounts etc.
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in food industry
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $18.00 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % vacation pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com
No views yet