- 2477833 Ontario Inc. O/A Papa John’s Pizza
- Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 14148
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 21 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 21 Oct 2021
Employer: 2477833 Ontario Inc. O/A Papa John’s Pizza
Position: Restaurant Manager
Duration: Full Time
Location: Unit#4, 987 Gordon St, Guelph, ON N1C 1B8
Salary: $21.00 per hour. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: None, Other than the employer EI and CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35.0-44.0 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Managing the restaurant by maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
- Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Assist Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Recruit, interview, and hire team members
- Conduct performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction
- Implement promotions and local marketing initiatives and communicate with the ownership
- Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience is required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Demonstration and experience of use of standard concepts and practices in purchasing and handling/rotating inventory
- Requires excellent communication skills in English Language and ability to deal with all levels of employees.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
How to Apply
By emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet