- Taj Bistro
- Barrie, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 17910
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 27 Jan 2021
- Expiry Date : 27 Jan 2022
We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager for Taj Bistro located at 140 Dunlop Street East Barrie, ON L4M 6H9 Canada.
The Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management. Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Recruits staff and oversees training program. Responsible for inventory and money control systems – may establish inventory schedules. Responsible for local marketing initiatives – may contact prospective customers to promote sales. Maintains business records. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
- Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
- Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained, and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Maintains business records and analyzes them to increase sales.
- Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
- Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
- Plans special events and promotions.
- Identify new vendors and suppliers for procurement of raw material.
- Oversee day to day banking needs like paying suppliers and employees, depositing cash to business accounts etc.
Education: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in Food industry.
Hourly Rate: $ 21.00 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at
No views yet