- Osmow’s Modern Mediterranean Restaurant
- Uxbridge, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 18025
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $20.25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 29 Jan 2021
- Expiry Date : 29 Jan 2022
Employer Name: Osmow's Modern Mediterranean Restaurant
Position: Restaurant Manager
Duration: Full Time
Location: 2 Douglas Rd, Unit# A30, Uxbridge, Ontario, L9P 1S9
Salary: $20.25 per hour. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Weekly Hours: 32.0-40.0 hours a week; Overtime rate (X1.5) applicable after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Managing the restaurant by maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards
- Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Assist Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Recruit, interview, and hire team members
- Conduct performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
- Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience is required.
- Completion of secondary school is required. College level diploma related to hospitality or business management is desired.
- Experience in standard concepts and practices of purchasing and handling/rotating inventory is desired.
- Requires excellent communication skills in English Language with an ability to deal with all levels of employees and customers.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
How to Apply
Apply for the position by emailing your resume to:
No views yet