- Burrito Boyz
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 18203
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 02 Feb 2021
- Expiry Date : 02 Feb 2022
10545 Bramalea Rd, Unit# 6, Brampton, ON, L6R 3P4
$21.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
32-40 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Managing the restaurant by maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards.
- Ensure Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met.
- Assist Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Recruit, interview, and hire team members.
- Conduct performance appraisals, take disciplinary action, motivate, and train employees.
- Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction.
- Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans.
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience is required.
- Completion of secondary school is required. College level diploma related to hospitality or business management is desired.
- Experience in standard concepts and practices of purchasing and handling/rotating inventory is desired.
- Requires excellent communication skills in English Language with an ability to deal with all levels of employees and customers.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
How to Apply
Apply by emailing to: email@example.com
No views yet