- MOONLITE FRAMING INC
- Job ID : 27048
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$25 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 16 Jul 2022
MOONLITE FRAMING INC located at 9552 159A ST, SURREY, British Columbia, V4N 2L9, is looking for Construction Helper to be a part of their team at the earliest.
Number of Position: 02
Type: Full-Time/ Permanent
• Load, unload and transport construction materials.
• Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades.
• Mix, pour and spread materials and Assist heavy equipment operators.
• Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction.
• Assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites.
• Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
• Level earth to fine grade specifications.
• Pave and rake asphalt and Assist in demolishing buildings.
• Clean and pile salvaged materials, chemical spills and other contaminants
• Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites.
• Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction.
• Direct traffic at or near construction sites.
Education & Experience:
• On the job training will be provide.
• Some experience as a general construction labourer is an asset..
How to Apply
Eligible candidates please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
No personal drop offs please.
No walk ins and personal calls please.
Aboriginal, Youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet