Retail Store Manager
- Job ID : 2876
- Category : Retail
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2019-06-12
- Posting Date : 12 Jun 2019
- Expiry Date : 11 Jun 2020
Northview Liquor Store is looking for ONE permanent full-time Retail Store Manager who could join immediately. The following are the requirements for the job.
Location: 18810 72 Ave, Surrey, BC V4N 6R4
Title: Retail Store Manager
Anticipated Start date: Immediate
Compensation: $28.90 per hour
Work hours: 40 hours/week
TERMS: PERMANENT FULL-TIME
Positions Available: ONE
Job duties and responsibilities
• Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of the store
• Manage staff and assign work schedule and duties
• Checking and reconciling sales reports
• Implements marketing programs and policies. Provides timely performance reviews, motivation, recognition, and discipline and wage administration.
• Assures adequate inventory, price controls and implementation of pricing.
• Research market trends to determine and prioritise customer demand,
• Determine goods and services to be sold, and ensure company and work safe policies
• Assures effective merchandising through display, pricing promotion and service
• Planning store budget and keeping store expenditure in control & authorize payments.
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages;
• Determine staffing requirements and oversee hiring of staff.
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Minimum 2 – 3 relevant work experience is required
How to Apply
If you think you might be a good fit for this position, please EMAIL (Only) your recent resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com (Subject Line should be RETAIL STORE MANAGER).
We welcome New Immigrants, Underrepresented groups, and Youth to apply for the job.
No views yet