- Kansas Enterprises (Franchises) Ltd.
- Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 13067
- Category : Retail
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $21.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-09-30
- Posting Date : 30 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 30 Sep 2021
Kansas Enterprises (Franchises) Ltd. is looking for ONE permanent full-time Retail Supervisor who could join immediately. The following are the requirements for the job.
Location: 1044 – Austin Avenue, Coquitlam, BC V3K 3P3
Title: Retail Supervisor
Anticipated Start date: Immediate
Compensation: $21.00 per hour
Work hours: 30 hours/week
TERMS: PERMANENT FULL-TIME
Positions Available: ONE
Job duties and responsibilities
- Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
- Plan and prepare work schedules and assign sales workers to duties
- Operate cash registers and authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
- Sell merchandise to customers
- Check merchandise to make sure it’s correctly priced, displayed, and meets quality standards
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Replenish sales floor
- Monitor inventory levels and reorder as needed
- Monitor and prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Evaluate employee performance and identify areas to improve
- Maintain store health and safety procedures
- Keep the store tidy and attractive
- Hire and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff.
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Minimum 1 – 2 relevant work experience is required
How to Apply
If you think you might be a good fit for this position, please EMAIL (Only) your recent resume with a cover letter to: SuthaNews@gmail.com (Subject Line should be RETAIL SUPERVISOR).
We welcome New Immigrants, Underrepresented groups, and Youth to apply for the job.
NOTE: Wage review by employer based on performance.
No views yet