Senior General Manager
- Noaisys Immigration Inc
- Delta, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 82846
- Category : Management
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $70200 Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 06 Feb 2023
- Expiry Date : 07 Apr 2023
Noaisys is one of Canada’s leading Immigration Consulting and an award-winning immigration Firm, supporting aspiring Immigrants from around the globe and serving communities across Canada since 2010.
Noaisys has been featured in the ‘Three Best Rated Immigration Firms’ in Delta, British Columbia for five consecutive years. With experience gained over a decade and having successfully handled tens of thousands of files while keeping our core values, Results| Integrity | Transparency | Excellence as our driving force, successful closure of files comes to us naturally.
Noaisys is headquartered in Delta, British Columbia with branch offices in Mississauga ON, UAE & INDIA, assisting individuals with full range of Immigration matters and developing immigration strategies required to achieve their goals.
Noaisys is looking for a passionate, dynamic & well-rounded Senior General Manager who will play a crucial role in the company’s expansion, working through middle managers to plan, organize, control, evaluate, formulate and implement policies to establish strategic direction of the company to achieve its goals.
Work Location: Suite # 200 – 11957 80 Ave, Delta, BC, Canada, V4C 0E1
Compensation: $45.00 per hour
Hours per week: Minimum of 30 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Roles & Responsibilities.
- Lead a team of middle managers to plan, organize, control, evaluate, formulate, and implement policies to establish strategic direction of the company to achieve its goals.
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate policies & programs.
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs.
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions.
- Establish financial and administrative controls.
- Formulate and approve overall personnel planning.
- Select middle managers, directors and other executive staff.
- Drive digital marketing and promotional campaigns;
- Oversee the work of regions, divisions or departments.
- Represent the company, in negotiations or other official functions.
- A University degree in Business Administration or General Management.
- 2 to less than three years work experience in a Senior Management position
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Business and financial acumen
- Strong strategic, problem solving, and managerial capabilities.
- Experience in leading organizational and functional transformation projects
- Experience in Business Process Management (Business Process Design & Management)
- Customer Servicing and Customer Experience Management.
- Certificate in quality Management, Six Sigma/ Lean and Design Thinking
- Proven track record of building teams from the ground up and navigating successful change management
How to Apply
Email at email@example.com
No views yet