- PCI Corporation Inc. O/A Wild Wing Restaurant
- Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 11323
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-08-12
- Posting Date : 12 Aug 2020
- Expiry Date : 12 Aug 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
PCI Corporation Inc. O/A Wild Wing Restaurant
2051 Winston Park Dr, Oakville, ON L6H 6P5
$16.00 to per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35-40 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Managing the shift by supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of the shift staff including servers and kitchen staff.
- Supervise food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained and all food prepared is of the highest quality, and overproduction is kept to a minimum and inventory is rotated to avoid waste.
- Training and developing new/existing team members. Promote a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Prepare daily sales and inventory reports using POS software and brief the management.
- Monitor product levels and assist with product orders and inventory as required
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
- Solving the cash register problems.
- Submit hours for payroll for assigned shift staff
- Delegate and ensures all cleaning and secondary duties are completed
Specific Job Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
- Requires good communication skills, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed. Position requires standing, and walking the entire workday.
How to Apply
Apply by emailing to:
No views yet