- Nandos Chicken Guildford
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 13262
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 05 Oct 2020
- Expiry Date : 05 Oct 2021
Nandos Chicken Guildford is looking for One Shift Manager who could join immediately. The following are the details for the job.
Location: Unit 104, 15190 101 Ave Surrey BC
Anticipated Start date: As soon as possible
Compensation: $20 per hour
Work hours: 30 to 40 hours/week
Terms: Permanent full time
Language of Work: English
Job duties and responsibilities
- Supervise, directs, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the food servers and the kitchen staffs
- Maintaining a high standard of hygiene in the preparation of meals and in the kitchen/ dining area.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation in consultation with the cooks
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Responsible for training and developing servers
- Supervision and training of local kitchen staff in hygiene and the provision of healthy food.
- Maintaining good communications with other delegates and staff.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- Dealing with and resolving customer complaints
- Other duties as required by the management
- Education: Completion of Secondary School
- Work Experience:2-3 years of Experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
How to Apply
Only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada may apply. Canadians, Permanent Residents, Underrepresented groups, Youth are welcome to apply.
If you think you might be a good fit for this position, please EMAIL (Only) your recent resume with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line should be Shift Manager
No views yet