- 1704207 Ontario Inc. O/A Domino’s Pizza
- Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 32625
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 05 Oct 2021
- Expiry Date : 05 Oct 2022
1704207 Ontario Inc. O/A Domino’s Pizza
96 Main Street East, Hamilton, ON. Canada, L8N1G3
$16.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Optional group insurance benefits including medical, dental and eye care coverage on cost sharing basis
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35-40 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Managing the shift by supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of the shift staff in preparing food, taking orders and customer service etc.
- Supervise food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained and all food prepared is of the highest quality, and overproduction is kept to a minimum to avoid waste.
- Training and developing new/existing team members. Promote a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Prepare daily sales and inventory reports using POS software and brief the management.
- Monitor product levels and assist with product orders and inventory as required
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
- Solving the cash register problems.
- Submit hours for payroll for assigned shift staff
- Delegate and ensures all cleaning and secondary duties are completed
Specific Job Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- 7-12 months of combined work experience in retail customer service and food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset.
- Requires good communication skills, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
How to Apply
Apply by emailing to:
No views yet