- 2430197 Ontario Ltd. O/A Chicken Haus
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 57748
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 21 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 21 Jun 2023
Employer Name: 2430197 Ontario Ltd. O/A Chicken Haus
Position: Shift Manager
No. of Positions: 2
Duration: Full Time
Location: 45 Overlea Blvd, Toronto, ON, M4H 1C3
Salary: $17.50 per hour–The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Weekly Hours: 35.0-44.0 hours a week; Overtime rate (X1.5) applicable after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Coordinating and scheduling activities of the shift staff in preparing food, taking orders and customer service etc.
- Supervise food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained, and all food prepared is of the highest quality
- Training and developing new/existing team members. Promote a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Monitor product levels and assist with product orders and inventory as required
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
- Solving the cash register problems.
- Delegate and ensures all cleaning and secondary duties are completed
Specific Job Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- 7-12 months of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
- Requires good communication skills in English, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
How to Apply
Apply for the position by emailing your resume to:
No views yet