Shift Manager -Pizza Hut Stratford
- Pizza Hut
- Stratford, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 40819
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.89 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 04 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 03 Jul 2022
The Company Operating Name: Pizza Hut
Title of Position: Shift Manager -Pizza Hut Stratford
Business Address: 2297 St Joseph Blvd Unit J, Orleans, ON K1C 1E7
No# of Positions: 2
Terms of Employment: permanent – Year round – Full time
Language Requirement(s): English
Wage: 15.89$ / hour
Benefits Package (if applicable): Dental and Medical (after probation)
Hours (each week): 32
Location of work: 332 Erie St, Stratford, ON N5A 2N2
Work Experience: Minimum 7 months’ experience in food preparation
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of the staff
- Maintaining sanitation, health and safety standard in the work areas.
- Maintaining all inventories, budgets and cost estimates as well as ordering.
- Hiring staff as required and available to meet scheduling requirements
- Train staff in job duties and proper restaurant procedures.
- Effective coordinate and manage work schedules.
- Overseeing and assists staff as required to ensure quality food and service.
- Handling sales receipts and cash balances at the end of the day as well as submit reports
- Address professionally customer issues and complaints or concerns
- Minimum 7 months’ experience in food preparation
- Completion of a secondary school is required
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Strong communication and leadership skills with client focus
- Ability to work under pressure
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ability to supervise 5-10 people
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Ability to work long hours standing as well as complete physically demanding work as required
Contact Information: Apply with resume via email to email@example.com (Subject Line or Email Body should include: Shift Manager – Stratford or submit in person or mail to332 Erie St, Stratford, ON N5A 2N2 (between 10-12 and 2-5 daily). We encourage new everyone to apply including but not limited to immigrants, aboriginals and youth to apply for the job. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No views yet