- Wendy’s Restaurant
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 12045
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.37 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-09-03
- Posting Date : 03 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 03 Sep 2021
2655 Eglinton Avenue W, Mississauga, ON, L5M7E1
$15.37 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Group insurance benefits including medical, dental & eyecare coverage
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35.0-44.0 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Supervise the shift by coordinating and scheduling activities of the shift staff in preparing food, taking orders and customer service etc.
- Supervise food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained and all food prepared is of the highest quality
- Training and developing new/existing team members. Promote a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Monitor product levels and assist with product orders and inventory as required
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
- Solving the cash register problems.
- Delegate and ensures all cleaning and secondary duties are completed
Specific Job Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
- Requires good communication skills in English, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
How to Apply
By emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet