- Ilesh and Sons Inc. O/A Harvey’s Restaurant
- New Tecumseth, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 17616
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 20 Jan 2021
- Expiry Date : 20 Jan 2022
Employer Name: Ilesh and Sons Inc. O/A Harvey’s Restaurant
Position: Shift Supervisor
Duration: Full Time
Location: Unit#A, 109 Young St, Alliston, ON L9R 0E9
Salary: $18.00 per hour– to be paid on bi-weekly basis. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 40.00 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Supervise the activities of the shift staff in preparing food, taking orders and customer service etc.
- Assist in planning and scheduling staff, ensuring adequate coverage to meet the shift needs.
- Supervise the preparation of all products in an efficient manner to handle daily requirements; ensure all food prepared is of the highest quality, and overproduction is kept to a minimum to avoid waste.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained, and company safety and security policies are followed.
- Training and developing new/existing team members and motivating and encouraging the team to achieve targets.
- Monitor product levels and ensure replenishment as required.
- Ability to delegate and ensures all cleaning and secondary duties are completed.
- Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale.
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
Specific Job Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset.
- Requires good communication skills in English, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
How to Apply
Apply for the position by emailing your resume/cover letter to:
No views yet