- Wendy’s Restaurant
- London, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 23412
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 19 May 2021
- Expiry Date : 19 May 2022
676 Highbury Avenue N, London, ON, N5W 5R3
$16.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Group insurance benefits including extended healthcare, dental & optional life insurance coverage.
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35.0-40.0 Hours a week; Overtime rate at $24.00 per hour applicable after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Supervise the shift by coordinating and scheduling activities of the shift staff in preparing food, taking orders and customer service etc.
- Supervise food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained, and all food prepared is of the highest quality.
- Training and developing new/existing team members. Promote a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale.
- Monitor product levels and assist with product orders and inventory as required.
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
- Solving the cash register problems.
- Delegate and ensures all cleaning and secondary duties are completed.
Specific Job Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset.
- Requires good communication skills in English, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
How to Apply
By emailing to email@example.com
No views yet