- Fresh Burrito
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 31062
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 15 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 15 Sep 2022
55 Mountainash Rd unit # 18, Brampton, ON L6R 1W4
$16.00 to per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35-40 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of the shift staff in preparing food, taking orders and customer service.
- Supervise food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained and all food prepared is of the highest quality.
- Training and developing new/existing team members. Promote a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale.
- Monitor product levels and assist with product orders and inventory as required
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
- Solving the cash register problems.
- Submit hours for payroll for assigned shift staff
- Delegate and ensures all cleaning and secondary duties are completed
Specific Job Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum 7-12 months of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
- Requires good communication skills in English language, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires standing and walking the entire workday.
How to Apply
Apply by emailing to:
No views yet