- JMatt Inc. O/A Tim Hortons
- Mount Brydges, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 32139
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 28 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 28 Sep 2022
JMatt Inc. O/A Tim Hortons
22542 Adelaide Rd, Mount Brydges, ON N0L 1W0
$16.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35.0-44.0 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Supervise the activities of the shift staff in preparing food, taking orders and customer service etc.
- Assist in planning and scheduling staff, ensuring adequate coverage to meet the shift needs
- Supervise the preparation of all products in an efficient manner to handle daily requirements; ensure all food prepared is of the highest quality, and overproduction is kept to a minimum to avoid waste.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained, and company safety and security policies are followed.
- Training and developing new/existing team members and motivating and encouraging a team to achieve targets
- Monitor product levels and ensure bakers replenish as required
- Ability to delegate and ensures all cleaning and secondary duties are completed
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
Specific Job Requirements
- 7-12 months of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Requires excellent communication skills in English, ability to deal with all levels of employees and to resolve customer complaints/issues
How to Apply
By email to Timhortons.LondonRegion@gmail.com
No views yet