- 2470970 Ontario Inc. (Fresh Hospitality Group) O/A Tim Hortons
- Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 57387
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 15 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 15 Jun 2023
2470970 Ontario Inc. (Fresh Hospitality Group) O/A Tim Hortons
152 West Dr, Brampton, ON, Canada, L6T 5P1
$16.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
Optional Group insurance benefits including medical, dental and eye care coverage on a 50% cost sharing basis would be offered upon completion of six months of employment period with the organization
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
35.0-44.0 Hours a week; Overtime rate (X1.5) applicable after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Supervise the activities of the shift staff in preparing food, taking orders and customer service etc.
- Assist in planning and scheduling staff, ensuring adequate coverage to meet the shift needs
- Supervise the preparation of all products in an efficient manner to handle daily requirements; ensure all food prepared is of the highest quality, and overproduction is kept to a minimum to avoid waste.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained, and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Training and developing new/existing team members and motivating and encouraging a team to achieve targets
- Monitor product levels and ensure bakers replenish as required
- Ability to delegate and ensures all cleaning and secondary duties are completed
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Promotes a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
Specific Job Requirements
- Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Requires excellent communication skills in English, ability to deal with all levels of employees and to resolve customer complaints/issues
How to Apply
By email to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet