Shift Supervisor-Food Service
- Maruti Port Dover Inc. O/A Pizza Hut Restaurant
- Port Dover, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 17817
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 26 Jan 2021
- Expiry Date : 26 Jan 2022
Employer: Maruti Port Dover Inc. O/A Pizza Hut Restaurant
Position: Shift Supervisor-Food Service
No. Positions: 1
Duration: Full Time
Location: 511 Main Street, Unit-3, Port Dover, ON, N0A 1N0
Salary: $17.00 per hour. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 35-40 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Supervise the activities of the food service workers in preparing food, taking orders and customer service etc.
- Assist in planning and scheduling staff, ensuring adequate coverage to meet the shift needs
- Supervise the preparation of all products in an efficient manner to handle daily requirements; ensure all food prepared is of the highest quality, and overproduction is kept to a minimum to avoid waste.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Training and developing new/existing team members, promote a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity and morale by motivating and encouraging the team
- Delegate and ensure all cleaning and secondary duties are completed
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
- Solving the cash register problems.
Specific Job Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum 7-12 months of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
- Requires good communication skills in English language, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires standing and walking the entire workday.
How to Apply
By emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet