- South Street Burger
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 11973
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-09-02
- Posting Date : 02 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 02 Sep 2021
Employer: South Street Burger
Position: Shift Manager
Duration: Full Time
Location: 2215 Steeles Ave W, North York, ON M3J 3N2
Salary: $15.00 per hour. The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
Other benefits: None; Other than normal employer EI and CPP contributions
Vacation: 4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work: 30-35 Hours a week.
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Manage the shift by supervising, coordinating and scheduling activities of shift staff
- Supervise the food preparation to ensure that food safety and operations standards are maintained.
- Manage a staff of approximately 3 to 5. Assign, oversee and evaluate the work. Recommending promotion, transfer, or termination of employees. May conduct written and verbal staff evaluations.
- Perform paperwork duties and assist with product orders and inventory as needed.
- Assist with planning of special events and promotions.
- Identify and estimate quantities of foods, beverages, and supplies to be ordered
- Resolve customer complaints and rectify issues to provide highest level of satisfaction.
- Responsible for inventory management and cash control systems for the assigned shift
- Make sure that all local and national food safety codes are maintained
- Prepare assigned shift sales report using POS software and brief the management
Specific Job Requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Minimum one year of experience in food preparation or service is required. Supervisory experience will be considered as an asset
- Requires good communication skills in English, ability to deal with customers and food service employees.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the entire workday.
How to Apply
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 total views, 0 today