Steel Stud Framer
- Oro Steel & Drywall LTD
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 7876
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $27 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 20 Mar 2020
- Expiry Date : 20 Mar 2021
Oro Steel & Drywall LTD. is looking for Two (2) Permanent, Full time Steel Stud Framers who could join with us immediately. The details are given below.
Work Location: 7263 145 Street, Surrey BC V3S 9E7 – (Various job sites in lower mainland depend on projects)
Position: Steel Stud Framer
Position Available: Two (2)
Compensation: $27.00 per hour
Hours per week: 30 hours per week
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Job duties and responsibilities
- Construct and Install metal stud framing and furring for interior walls
- Fit and install Steel press metal Frames for windows and doors
- Calculate material requirements, Prepare layouts, interpret blueprints and drawings.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join steel frames and support structures.
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools.
- Build wall frames and install partitions, Install suspended ceilings, prepare framing for dropped ceilings, counters, indirect lighting, display cases, etc.
- Read blueprints or other specifications to determine methods of installation, work procedures, or material or tool requirements
- Operate basic cutting and welding equipment & power tools.
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
- Completion of secondary school or Equivalent Certification
- 1-2 years of related experience is required
How to Apply
If you feel you will be right fit for the position, Email your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com (Subject Line: Steel Stud Framer)
No views yet