- Platinum Security Guard Inc.
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 14967
- Category : Security
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 12 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 12 Nov 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Platinum Security Guard Inc.
No. of Positions:
Location of employment:
Field; Primarily at the client’s premises in the Greater Toronto Area
606-4725 Sheppard Avenue E, Scarborough, Canada, M1S5B2
$18.00 per hour–The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
32-40 Hours a week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Coordination and supervision of all on site operations and security guard team's activities within the account in the designated area of responsibility.
- Organizing the work schedule of guards, making sure all the guards have reported to work and are assigned duties and areas to cover.
- Instruct orientation and provide training /briefing to security guards as required. Review performance of the guards and instruct on any corrective actions.
- Meets regularly with property manager for status updates; addresses any potential problems. Assist in development and implementation of the site procedures.
- Perform other duties of similar scope assigned by the property' manager.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Security Guard is required. Previous experience at a supervisory level in a security agency would be considered as an asset
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Security guards license registration is required
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Parking enforcement certification would be considered as an asset
- First Aid and CPR certification an asset
How to Apply
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet