- Position: Chef
- Terms of employment: Full-time, Permanent
- Wage: $22.50~$25.00/hour (depending on Experience)
- Working Hours: 30-40 hours/week
- Number of Positions: 1
- Work Location: 5901 Broadway #5, Burnaby, BC V5B 2Y1
- Prepare and cook meals or specialty foods.
- Recruit and hire cooks and kitchen staffs.
- Train kitchen staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs.
- Manage and supervise activities of cooks.
- Estimate food requirements, and requisition food and kitchen supplies.
- Maintain records of food costs, consumption, sales and inventory.
- Plan menus and ensure food meets quality of standards.
- Plan and direct food preparation within the restaurant.
- Language: English
- Experience: 2-3 years of work experience as a chef is required.
- Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
How to Apply:
- Company information: Sushi Lover Enterprises LTD. dba Sushi U
- Email address: Sushi.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please apply only via email
Note: If you don't meet qualifications exactly but believe you have the required skills, please submit your résumé and references for consideration.
No views yet